One idea can balloon into a massive cloud that seems to burst on the horizon.
One idea is enough to spark a movement that can sweep the nation.
That’s exactly what DONATE A DOLLAR DAY is – an idea. A movement.
Thank you for your interest!
The DONATE A DOLLAR DAY team has already hit the ground running, working to contact nonprofits and charities in your community so that we can approve them and introduce them to you here.
Although, our website has not officially launched –
You don’t have to wait to get involved!Â
If you haven’t done so already, please take the time to read our Mission Statement.
Join us in spreading goodwill in our communities by –
- committing toÂ DONATEÂ a Dollar (or more) directly to the local organization of your choice on Saturday, October 10, 2015.
- spreading the word about Donate A Dollar Day to everyone you know
- taking, posting, and sharing selfies with hashtag #DonateADollarDay with all your followers
- sharing your stories of nonprofits and charities that you have volunteered with
- sharing your stories of organizations that are hard at work in your community
- sharing your stories of nonprofits that have helped you
Sign-up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates including when our website officially launches. We promise we won’t bombard you!
No catch. No gimmicks. Just goodwill and celebrating those in our communities who are doing the most good.
We simply exist to let you know they exist so that you can help your community help your community.
Do you run a nonprofit? Apply to become an approved Donate A Dollar Day Organization!